Friday, August 01, 2008

Beware Products with Warnings or disclaimers on the packaging...

I did not.

Decided to wash my hair today.... since I'm keeping it long (until I HAVE to trim it...), I might as well ensure all the right nutrients are being absorbed by it as much as possible.

So I used this shampoo, which from the front of the bottle looks like any other shampoo.
Here's the back of the bottle.
Here's the interesting part of the back of the bottle close-up.
Note the wordings after the word ATTENTION.
Yeah, right.

Now what is that noise coming from outside my house? Don't they know I'm trying to update my blog after about 3 weeks on non-activity? Apa la lu orang tak boleh orang nak rileks sikit pun.....
Whoa! Wow, all this because of shampoo? Luckily I only washed the hair on the top my SKULL, eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used this product a few year ago on my public hair. Then I shaved everything off and sold it to a former minister called Semi Value. Even the indians are running away from him and he looks like a dickhead.

Gombak4Life said...

Thanks, Mr John.
Obviously red-colored-drink induced commentary..... and yes he does look like a dickhead, but with artificial foreskin on it...