Thursday, August 14, 2008

Farewell...


I don't know if it is wise to blog about this, but my relationship with her for the past 3 years or so has been so intimate and passionate....


I met her back in 2005...... the moment I saw her, I just knew I had to have her....
After some initial conversation, I took her home with me.....


We spent so many times together, alone, in closed quarters......
Mostly I keep quiet, as she's the loud type, always making some sort of noise....
And believe me, once you look at her, it's hard to look away.....


She'd always be next to me until I sleep, as I drift away while looking at her....
She was always so easy to turn on.... I new all the right buttons to push....
She never declined any of my commands, no matter at what hour.....
She'd let me watch my football without any interruptions, and if I needed some 18SX, she'd always oblige.....

She knew that we'd be leaving Alor Star, but she never said a thing.
Maybe she was afraid of moving, maybe she was afraid being introduced my family in KL.
But somehow, she decided to end her life, days before I was to take her to KL.
Why? Why? I'll never know.........


I'll miss you Hana.


Hana Bishi
March 2005 - August 2008
RIP



5 comments:

Spena said...

ingatkan miss Hana mana.....hehehe..

all jazzed up said...

heheeh dah nama pun Hana Bishi... lifespan mesti kureng...

neomesuff said...

oo..kesuma dewiii...

aiz said...

sian hana....

Anonymous said...

Hello...dah ada TV baru ke belum? Bila nak update ni? Buat la kisah pekerja kontrak di Taiwan!