Monday, August 11, 2008

As one chapter ends, another begins...

I will head up north tonight for one last time by express bus, as by the end of the week I will drive back home to KL after a handful of years working in Kedah, and staying in a 'bachelor-pad' of sorts...
Starting from next week, I will embark on a new challenge, or maybe it should be challenges..... because surely it will be a plethora of new challenges.....

I will off course head underwater to be certified.... don't know how that will go but fingers crossed....

I've also got to figure out when to rid myself of internal stainless steel rods....
I will also start work somewhere else, and be a kuli for someone else.... but at least there will be a change of scenery.... if it is better or worse, time will tell.... but staying somewhere for too long is painful for the butt....
I will no longer have the luxury of having the TV all for myself on weekdays, and surely sometimes it's nice to be alone...
But that's also part of the reason for the relocation, to be near the chaotic environment better known as the wife and kids...

So kids, Daddy's coming home..... for how long, I don't know, but let's live for the now, ok? Let the future unfold itself on its own time...... and for the non-so-kid, DADDY's coming HOME.......
It's always nice too know that there's a place where the fridge is always (almost) fully stocked, and sometimes you can't even find what you're looking for.....
Also, most importantly, I will have to surrender this notebook which has served me well over the years.....
It won't be easy to find a replacement..... it will probably be some time too.... so it is going to be weird not to be able to go online as I please, but you can't win 'em all......

Surely as the sun sets, it will rise again.... anyway if it doesn't, then it is really too late.....
But rest assured I'll will be going in every day with guns blazing...
We sacrifice the now for the later, and the later is all for them....

4 comments:

all jazzed up said...

Oi! Lawa bontot!

Be aware that there are at least two MCKK guys who frequent this blog.

The main culprit is Gemgem.

Anonymous said...

Gemgem the Cipan

Anonymous said...

Oiiiiiittt!!!

Not sure of the taking..

But I can vouch bout the givin...

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to KL...

Since those two cipans are leaving for JB...