Thursday, July 10, 2008

6-legged Vampire

"Here I am.... at 6 o'clock in the morning...." goes the song made famous by Alias those many years ago.

I'm back in KL unexpectedly as something has happened to my babe, and from being expecting to being the opposite, but alhamdulillah, she is ok and for now that is all that matters. I'll be going to her soon, as it is still too early, and I don't want to disturb her sleep as she needs her rest. Also got to send the Ben 10 freak to school, so that's in about 2 hours time.

Anyway, here I am in front of the TV, on the sofa legs pointed to the TV, and under a blanket, it is a bit cold.....

I hear the sound of buzzing in the vicinity of my left ear, then my right, and then I see the culprit....

"This bug is going to meet her maker....", I whispered to myself.
"Bzzzz... bzzzzz.....", said the mosquito, whom I shall refer to as Lucy, that's a whole other story, but basically I want that guy dead too. For those of you who can't speak mosquito, refer the the online mosquito translation site.

So I stiffened up, waiting in anticipation of a big whack upside Lucy's head.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her landing around my left thigh trying to poke thru the thick blanket to get to my blood.
Hah! Idiot!
Swoosh! My right hand swooped down to splatter the idiot flat. But she managed to escape.
Back to recon mode.
Again, the Lucy the idiot tried to poke thru the blanket, this time around the area of my right hip.
Swoosh! One more swing of the hand, one more miss. She's quite quick for an idiot.
"Third time lucky, biatch! Come on!!!", said I.
"Bzzzt ...tzztt... bzz...", said Lucy.
And there she was, the idiot, again, being an idiot, trying to get to my blood thru a thick blanket, this time right smack center of my field of vision, and the crosshairs were blinking red. With the hardest swing I could muster.... Swooosh! Kapow! Now way this idiot is gonna escape the jaws of death this time!

Now I'm the idiot, curling in the fetal position.

"Bzzz.. bzzz", said Lucy, no need to translate the universal phrase of "who's the biatch now, idiot?"...........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have used a baseball bat

neomesuff said...

omg i actually clicked on the translation side...grrrr

Anonymous said...

Bila mau update? Sulah mau satu bulan jugak!