Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Argh I've got a headache - Help!

Headache lah. Why? Coz of my dilemma, that's why.
What is my dilemma? Here's where I need help, input from others.

I've resigned from my current job, and waiting for about 2 more months before I can cha-alip-bot.
But somehow, to quote Paris Hilton's other sister, "they're still milking me for what I'm worth here".
Maybe even more than I'm worth, damn it.

For those of you who malas to think so much, I'll give you multiple choice.
So, do I:-

A) Do a real good job - Stick to it until the last day, as it is my duty to do each and everything that the company asks me to do so long as I am still under their payroll.

B) Do a so-so job - Do it simple and straight to the point, no need to be real detailed/focused, even if there are some mistakes, so that it looks as though I'm still doing my job, but actually it is just to release a cough at the stairs.

C) Do a bad job - Do it the simplest way in the shortest time, regardless of right or wrong, as long as something comes out after the number-crunching and leave the results for others to interpret and rectify if needed.

D) Don't do it - Leave the company and bear the legal consequences should the company pursue that avenue.

E) Other - Welcome any original and creative ideas that you may have.

And for you lawyers out there, how can I make it 'easy' for me without actually crossing the legal line?
Please help me if you can, while I go to that special room for a bit of thinking.

2 comments:

neomesuff said...

try B: the cough-at-the-stairs
MC maaaaa..EL..dan sewaktu dgnnyer

Anonymous said...

I tak reti comment topic ni...I am unemployed