Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Porcelain Thoughts

As usual, I find myself on the procelain throne, fiddling with either my phone or my thoughts..... and since I only need maybe 3 minutes tops to check Facebook on the phone.....that leaves quite some time to think. Bull shit or elephant shit, it's all the same shit.
First I'm thinking that I have 70 days to go before I am officially resigned. Now minus the weekends and public holidays from that figure and it's closer to about 50 days only. That is about 10 weekends to go. About 20 bus rides to and fro. Whoa, lama lagi tu.
At least one of my colleagues here whom recently resigned, the company actually paid them in lieu, meaning gaji dapat kerja takpayah. Supposedly, the top management didn't want him still in the company as he was instigating mass exodus, duri dalam daging kononnya. How can I get to be like that? I also want to calo la.... but as my luck would have it, no such thing.
Just this morning the mangkuk hayun boss of mine called me and a couple other 'managers' - mind you I am not even that, to discuss some future plans for the company. Hallo? Macha? Gua dah resign lagi mau kasik kerja ka? Some more the stuff that was discussed mostly involved plans for the 4th quarter of 2008, a period in which I definitely will not be involved anymore. So why? The way I see it, he still needs me and my input, unless he just wants to look at my cibai face for kicks.
If that is the case, no wonder la when I come to work late, or balik awal, or don't show up at all, he doesn't complain. He still needs my input la kot. In that case, I'll make it a point to come a bit late everyday, and go back to KL early on friday. Ok apa, flexi-time. Bloody hell, he's asking about this cost la, that opportunity la, some other contingency plan la, these people la, those articles la, fuck la dei. Lagi may resign lagi mau pening ka. If not for the fact that if I did not do these things, the impact might affect the periuk nasi of about 1,300 families, then I might just have cabut, and bear the consequences of not serving out the 3 months notice. I have other things to think about, like my efforts towards a bigger family, a better home, diving certification, maybe even pick up golfing again. Aah.... but that's just about what I had time to think about.... then I had to istinjak and flush.... nanti sudah kering kalu leceh.
Wonder who else thinks about bullshit stuff while on the porcelain throne? Or is it ceramic? I didn't think about that.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Golfing?

You golf?

Anonymous said...

That photo of Koter Joker kena blur out ke memang koter jenis Microsoft?

Gombak4Life said...

Got the photo off the web, some white dude.... memang dah blurred out....

Yes GG, I do golf... at least I used to... more style than substance though.... but I used to be able to get maybe under 100 shots...

on 9 holes!!!!

neomesuff said...

ooo..no wonder u start blogging again heheheee