Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Song Dedication
It happened again. I got called by the boss again. To discuss strategic issues for end 2008 and 2009. Again.
Migraine again. Feel like wanna shit again. So many things to think about using a mind trying to be idle.

But the kicker...... just before we concluded the discussion, he told me he wanted to dedicate a song to me.
The song? Kenny Rogers' "Lucille".

You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille
Four hungry children and the crops in the field
I've had some bad times
Lived thru some sad times
But this time your hurtin' won't heal
You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille

What da fock? Do I like look like a Lucille? Lucille Ball? Lu see my balls? Maybe I kick your balls?
Bloody hell.... maybe you've eaten one too many roasters la macha.... the charcoal messing up whatever brain you have left la..
You think I cair tangkap leleh or what? Maybe if you brought some roasters, after makan I can tonggeng la kot?
Haram jadah lakhanat mangkuk hayun macibai macauhai kunji nai puta capuri.

You've focked me so many times already upside the head, tak puas lagi ka macha?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he likes you ass Lucy..and balls