Friday, June 13, 2008

Wanna get shocked on Friday the 13th???

We went to watch the new Indiana Jones movie a last week. Right at the end there was a scene where 'Mutt' (portrayed by Shea LeBouf - I think that's how it's spelled) caught sight of Indy's fedora and picked it up to try it on, and just as it seemed that he would place it on the top of his head, and pressumably hint at being the 'next' Indy, the Real Indy snatched it from him, and off course the fedora was now on his head, ending any speculation on who would be the 'next' Indy.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, if Shea is unavailable, I'm ready 24-7.....

How's that for a shocker!!!

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya, Shocker!

I think more like Kenny Rogers below

all jazzed up said...

I enjoyed the Indy Jones movie but potong stim sikit la the Alien bit.. Indy and aliens just don't jive. But he's one of my greatest childhood crush... after Mr Brown of Mind Your Language. Stim!